Take your training to the next level with No Boundaries II. No Boundaries II picks up where No Boundaries I leaves off! This is a great place for beginner runners to strive for new goals and complete a 10K distance through walk/run intervals, or experienced runner to join a coached group to achieve a better 10K time and learn new training techniques.
Experienced coaches and a great team of volunteers support participants as they strive to set and achieve their fitness goals, focusing on running. This isn't a competition, this is a safe, welcoming place for you to get fit, make friends, and have fun. At Fleet Feet Annapolis, we encourage you to exercise at your own comfortable pace and our organized and proven approach to training gets you on the road to fitness safely and effectively.
A Step Forward: No Boundaries II
Kick-Off Date and Informational Meeting: Wednesday, March 20th at 6:15pm. Learn about the program and ask questions to the coach about what to expect at our Informational Meeting! Please be prepared to exercise after the informational meeting!
Program Participants Receive:
- 12-week Training Program with calendar and detailed workouts
- 3 weekly coached training sessions in a fun, group atmosphere
- Series of seminars on topics such as Injury Prevention, Nutrition, and Stretching
- Weekly email support from your coach to answer questions regarding training and running issues
- Weekly Group Runs at Fleet Feet Sports Annapolis
- Coach support and party at the goal event!
Program Fee: $120
Weekly Runs: Mondays and Wednesday at 6:15pm; Saturdays at 8:30am
Target Race: Dawson's Father's Day 10K on Sunday June 16th
Registration: Click here!