Does your company want:
- Happier and healthier employees?
- Improved productivity and morale?
- Reduced absenteeism and turnover?
Fleet Feet Sports can provide your organization with educational lectures and demonstrations based on your company's needs. Our topics include:
- Injury Prevention
- Beginning a Walking/Running Program
- How to Train for a 5K, 10K, Half or Full Marathon
- Exercising in the Winter/Summer
In-store, we also offer seminars and clinics, training programs, FIT process demonstrations, and more. The staff at Fleet Feet Sports are eager to help your organization promote a healthy lifestyle which will, in turn, lead to a more enthusiastic and productive workforce. For more information, please call 410-268-6290. Be sure to ask about our Corporate Rates available for training programs such as "No Boundaries: Couch to 5K Training Program."
Did you know?
- 70% of all illnesses are due to lifestyle-related causes such as obesity and physical inactivity? (CDC & U.S. Department of Health and Human Services)
- Obese individuals spend more on both healthcare services and medication than daily smokers and heavy drinkers? (RAND Corporation)
- Obesity increases costs in the workplace. The annual per capita increase in medical expenditures and absenteeism associated with obesity ranges from $450 to $2,500 per obese employee. The estimated cost of obesity at a firm with 1,000 employees is about $285,000. (IDEA Firness Journal, January 2006)