Fleet Feet and Brooks are excited to announce our first ever Run Happy Power Hour. Join us for a little friendly competition with 150 Fleet Feet Sports stores across the nation. Help us to log the most miles in an hour and earn a chance to win a free pair of Brooks running shoes.
Thursday, September 17th at 6pm
Fleet Feet Annapolis
Tuesday September 22nd at 6pm
Fleet Feet Severna Park
Brooks will be giving away THREE pairs of running shoes through a raffle at each of our Power Hour runs and there are several ways to earn your chance to win.
- Everyone earns one raffle ticket just for attending;
- Earn one extra entry when you make a purchase on the day of the Power Hour;
- Earn one extra entry for bringing a friend that is new to Fleet Feet;
- Watch our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds for trivia questions. The first person to answer correctly wins an extra ticket;
- Be the first to find our tent at Feed Annapolis this weekend and win an additional entry; and;
- Most rewarding of all, buy additional tickets for $5 and all proceeds will go toward our local charity, Wellness House of Annapolis.
How does it work?
Now, on to the really important part, the competition.
Do you have to run a full hour? No. Every mile logged in the hour counts. If you run the entire hour, that's wonderful but it is not necessary.
Do you have to run at all? No. Walking, strolling, skipping, and even prancing count as well. We are adding up miles, not checking your pace.
Can you bring your kids? Most definitely. Every mile counts and those little guys can cover more miles than you might think.
The Run Happy Power Hour is a free event. However, we ask that you register for this event so we can better serve you. Click here to register.
Please share this email with your friends and family. The more runners/walkers/skippers we have, the better.