No Boundaries: Couch to 5K
No Boundaries is a beginner 5K (3.1 miles) training program designed for people who are currently inactive or new to running and walking. While No Boundaries focuses on beginners, all levels of walkers and runners are welcome. The program is structured to help you cross the finish line in just 10-12 weeks! Along the way, we’ll provide you with motivation to keep you moving, weekly group training runs or walks, and educational clinics. We will cover topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. You can do this!
At Fleet Feet Sports Annapolis, we encourage participants to exercise at their own comfortable pace. It’s not scary, it’s not intimidating, and in the end - participants will achieve more than they ever expected.
Our Next No Boundaries Program
We are currently signing up participants for our next No Boundaries Training Program! Our next training group will kick-off Monday, January 7, 2013 at 6:30pm. Our target race will be the Rec Deeds 5K on March 23rd, 2013.
Informational Meeting: Join us Monday, January 7th at 6:15pm to learn more about the program! Please be prepared to exercise after the Informational Meeting!
Learn about our No Boundaries coaches here!
THROUGH THE PROGRAM, PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE:
- THREE weekly organized & coached training runs/walks
- Educational clinics and handouts every week on key health & fitness topics
- Weekly motivational and educational emails (from your coach!)
- FREE access to workoutlog.com to log your training!
- A personal training schedule with daily activity to help you stay on track!
- No Boundaries “super cool” technical T-shirt
- Goal 5K event with coach support, graduation party, and more!
CLASS TIMES: Monday and Wednesday: 6:15pm; Saturday: 8:30am
QUESTIONS? Call Fleet Feet Sports Annapolis at 410-268-6290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!