Do you want to work at a place where YOU have the opportunity to change people's lives?
At Fleet Feet Sports Annapolis, we provide extraordinary customer service to runners, walkers and other passionate exercise fanatics, as well as folks that simply need great shoes, apparel or accessories. We also are heavily involved in a multitude of special events from in store events to training programs to get people fit to being involved with many races. Simply put, our mission is to get Annapolis to its feet!
Currently, Fleet Feet Sports Annapolis is Seeking Part-Time Fit Executives!
- Do you enjoy working with people and helping them make exercising better for them?
- Are you a good listener and have attention to detail?
- Can easily switch gears and paces, being multi-tasking?
- Are you friendly and outgoing and can you easily approach people?
- Do you enjoy and have a passion for running, walking, triathlon or fitness in general?
- Are you comfortable working with feet and fitting for sports bras?
- If you answered yes to the above, then read on, this may be for you!
Part-time Fit Executives
Job Description: Part-time Fit Executives work with customers to ensure proper fitting of footwear and sports bras utilizing our FITlosophy. This includes being proactive about learning the details of each shoe, apparel item, and accessory in the store, as well as its fit and function. It also means working one-on-one with customers to provide the best in customer service. You will operate the Point of Sale computer system, and be in charge of daily operation tasks that involve inventory. You should also be able to learn and speak about all products and services offered at Fleet Feet Sports. Your main job will be communicating with customers on training tips, product information, injury prevention and store related activities. You are an ambassador for Fleet Feet Sports at all our activities/functions and happenings. Best of all, you get to have FUN at work!
- Friendly and Outgoing
- A good conversationalist
- Enjoy working with people and can easily approach them
- Quick, willing and able learner
- Knowledge of running and of races
- Sales Oriented and expect the highest in customer service
- Computer literate in Excel, Word and/or Powerpoint and can easily learn computer tools
- Creative and team player, can bring ideas to the table.
- Strong follow through with tasks
Hours: Long Term Part Time (Over 15 Hours/Week) Positions available - Must be available at least one day of the weekend . We are seeking long term employment applicants only who are available to start now, not seasonal help.
Part Time: Hourly plus in store discounts and employee purchase options.
If you are interested please send the following information to Scott Broerman, at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply:
1. A current Resume with a short Cover Letter describing why you would like to work at Fleet Feet and why you think you are a right "fit." Include any retail or sales experience!
2. Confirmation of your schedule and availability -- hours, days, etc. that you are available to work. You must be able to work weekends.
Not in need of employment? Please pass this along to someone who you think might be interested in a change of employment or is looking for work in the Annapolis area!