Our Annapolis Ten Miler Training Program is designed to encourage runners and walkers to meet their fitness and running goals beyond the 10K distance. This program will target runners, run/walkers and walkers. Our exceptional coaching staff will lead you in your training, and teach you about a variety of topics including injury prevention, nutrition, endurance training, stretching, and more. Pace groups, speedwork, and specific training plans will enable anyone who can currently run 3 miles to finish their first 10 miler or improve over previous performances.
Kick off Date and Informational Meeting: Monday, June 4th at 6:30pm
Program Participants Receive:
- 12-week Training Program with calendar and detailed workouts
- 2 weekly coached training sessions in a fun, group atmosphere
- Series of seminars on topics such as Injury Prevention, Nutrition, and Stretching
- Email support from your coach to answer questions regarding training and running issues
- Weekly Group Runs at Fleet Feet Sports Annapolis
- Coach support and party at the goal event!
Program Fee: $125
Target Race: Annapolis Ten Miler on August 26, 2012
Registration: Coming soon!